Thursday, November 12, 2015

self portrait and portraits part 1


  1. Alter Your Perspective
  2. Introduce Movement
  3. Candids
I like this one because it shows a man in his natural environment doing everyday things and it gives the viewer a sense of who he is and what he does, while being beautifully captured. I also find the composition pleasing because the red of his clothing is the only pop of color making the viewer's eye drawn to the subject.

I like this one because it shows the woman's room, which gives the viewer an idea of her sense of style as well as insight to her personality. 

I picked this one because I like the lack of color, it gives it more mood and a sense of depth. I also like the composition and the way he's holding the camera. 

I like this self portrait also because of the way the paint brush exposes a color, making the viewer think about the meaning behind the photo.


I like these two casual portraits because they seem so natural and relaxed.

I'm not sure who I'll shoot, but I'm going to definitely shoot outside or in my room, where the subject looks natural. Basically my portraits will be candid. To make my shoot successful I'm going to shoot at multiple angles as well as in different types of lighting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment